Epidemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donkerzz

Go down

Donkerzz            Empty Donkerzz

Post  donkeyzN Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:09 am

Just to let you know I'm currently on holidays and will be back by the 11th, I just want you guys to know that I've also bought a new set-up Razz which you guys will find out later in my application, enjoy.

About Me:

Name: Naman

My Gaming Profile:

Previous Teams: deadLink (Leaving them after Pro's, have talked to Cheif), Legacy & aos. for MW2 P2P but they both disband and had been asked to join Elite where I did and he had paid me the entry but as I came on today i discovered he had been banned so basically I still have the entry paid and hoping to see a Epidemic team in there Razz

Gaming before PS3: Well before I joined the PS3 side of things, I used to be a gamer over at PC but only found myself to cybergamer when I had bought a PS3 from eBay, back then GameArena & Internode were the big things for games such as CSS, CS 1.6 and COD4.

Set-up:
PhatBawks PS3 80 GB
Keyboard: Wireless Keyboard K340
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
Vision: benQ GL2440HM 2ms(Bought today, twas good)
Vision(2): 40" LG o_O
FPS Headset: TurtleBeach PX5
Overall Headset: Astro A40
Internet: Telstra Cable 100GB, use to have 25gb but ordered this for hosting and I have to somehow get my NAT to open

Epidemic

Why Epidemic? Well knowing you guys and making your GFX you guys have been generous towards me and offered the time I needed without you guyss complaining and whatnot. I would like to see myself in Epidemic as I am always active (everyday) and always enjoy stratting, scrimming and fighting on the big day.
Apology to bamboy for deleting you on donkeyzN, as I deleted everyone but had forgotten to notify you as it is my Clan war account.

What can I offer Epidemic?

My Loyalty and Skill: If I am accepted over at Ep I will always find myself in being commited in whatento bever circumstance it may be. I would also like to gain knowledge with you guys and build chemistry into finding ourselves to become one of the best PS3 Teams in Australia as I understand you guys have already proven you are a threat to any team that under estimates you guys.

Website: Bolded this one because, I currently cannot see what I am typing o_O, seeing as my brother is a web-designer I can get help from him, but if you want to see a proffesional site we need to contribute money into finding something where we can stick permanently.

Graphics: You guys all know this one.

Leadership: If I am asked to pull my socks on and organise a match I am willing to do it, if it may be an official war I can talk through the boys about tactics we can play to defeat the opposing team or if it may be a step further into leading the team in a official war, I'll be ready to do it ;P

Cheers guys,
Donkey

Last edited by donkeyzN on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 6 times in total

donkeyzN
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Donkerzz            Empty Re: Donkerzz

Post  Zapn Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:16 am

This guy is a Monster at times i reckon he could be the X factor we needed for pro but unforgettably you wont be able to play with us this season But i say diffidently give him a go in Season 3
Zapn
Zapn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  donkeyzN Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:19 am

Kiztrox wrote:This guy is a Monster at times i reckon he could be the X factor we needed for pro but unforgettably you wont be able to play with us this season But i say diffidently give him a go in Season 3

Cheers, sorry for not filling out the template, just saw it then if you guys need me to fill that out I am happy to,

Also forgot to mention I am able to be active on the website everyday when I'm back home.

donkeyzN
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mexzicann Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:01 am

nice app. chuck me an add on LegendaryMachine so i can play with u and see how u go.

Mexzicann
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  donkeyzN Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:04 am

Mexzicann wrote:nice app. chuck me an add on LegendaryMachine so i can play with u and see how u go.

Will do when I get back home.

donkeyzN
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:12 am

Good app bud. Im interested in you, I know you have a lot of gaming skill but is it enough for Epidemic? Defiently your Graphics are amazing though. I know your a active player, so when your back from hols we will party up and go from there.

Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  donkeyzN Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:16 am

Eliade wrote:Good app bud. Im interested in you, I know you have a lot of gaming skill but is it enough for Epidemic? Defiently your Graphics are amazing though. I know your a active player, so when your back from hols we will party up and go from there.

Yeah all g

donkeyzN
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzik Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:15 pm

wait in your setup you said you have razer mouse and keyboard what you mean by that... is hat you pc setup?

anyways he is beast and defs worth looking into

Renzik
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  donkeyzN Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:32 am

Phazed_33 wrote:wait in your setup you said you have razer mouse and keyboard what you mean by that... is hat you pc setup?

anyways he is beast and defs worth looking into

the keyboard is a wireless logitech which i use to type messages and I use the mouse for pc gaming and browsing through the net on ps3.

refunded my samsung monitor and got a benQ which are much better,
if anyone is looking to buy a monitor hit me up and I can help you find one perfect for ps3 & xbox gaming.

coming back today, I never see you on Phazed what's up :S

donkeyzN
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:44 am

Donkey I need a good monitor. I have no clue how to set it up though, as in cords wise and what I need to be compatable to play ps3 and xbox including Tritton cords. I would like to use it for both ps3 and xbox gaming. Atm I use a non-HD tv that is about half a meter by half a meter lol and I sit on a couch probz 1m away from the TV. If I was to get a monitor, would I need to be like 30cm away from the screen? Like using it as a normal computer.

Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  donkeyzN Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:55 am

Eliade wrote:Donkey I need a good monitor. I have no clue how to set it up though, as in cords wise and what I need to be compatable to play ps3 and xbox including Tritton cords. I would like to use it for both ps3 and xbox gaming. Atm I use a non-HD tv that is about half a meter by half a meter lol and I sit on a couch probz 1m away from the TV. If I was to get a monitor, would I need to be like 30cm away from the screen? Like using it as a normal computer.

1m isn't really that far lols, well depends how big of a monitor you want..

Maybe go for a monitor between 23-27" monitors are meant to be small for a more precise shot.

If you are looking for a good monitor you would go 200+ and In my opinion go with a benQ, very under rated brand.

What cables does the tritton need? and if you were using it for both XBOX and PS3 you should be seeking a monitor with 2 HDMI Ports.

Also look at things such as the:
- Resolution (FULL HD) so your able to choose what quality your happy with, I play at 720p rather than 1080 as it reduces the framerate lag.
- Response Rate: Big factor when I had to buy a monitor, 2ms is great.. don't go for 5 because I'm pretty sure that's about the quality of a normal HDTV.
Contrast Ratio etc.

come on CG and we can talk there

donkeyzN
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mexzicann Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:12 am

eli u have seen my set up and how far i play. Monitors depend with what u want. Like u could get a 30 inch flat screen tv with 2 hdmi ports, allowing you to also watch tv; or u can get a 30 inch monitor, which does the same thing except no tv. If you actually watch tv in your room where u play cod, well then look into a HD TV, otherwise just get a basic monitor. The set up of it is slightly complicated: my monitor has a DVI port ( Retarded hole for monitors), and i play on hd because the cable has a DVI entrance on one end, and a hdmi port on the other hand, which allows me to play hd ps3. Sound is sound and that comes through your triton box. If u do buy a monitor, send me the link so i can look at it. For some fucking reason, my first monitor wouldnt let me play ps3 :L

Mexzicann
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  donkeyzN Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:26 am

Mexzicann wrote:eli u have seen my set up and how far i play. Monitors depend with what u want. Like u could get a 30 inch flat screen tv with 2 hdmi ports, allowing you to also watch tv; or u can get a 30 inch monitor, which does the same thing except no tv. If you actually watch tv in your room where u play cod, well then look into a HD TV, otherwise just get a basic monitor. The set up of it is slightly complicated: my monitor has a DVI port ( Retarded hole for monitors), and i play on hd because the cable has a DVI entrance on one end, and a hdmi port on the other hand, which allows me to play hd ps3. Sound is sound and that comes through your triton box. If u do buy a monitor, send me the link so i can look at it. For some fucking reason, my first monitor wouldnt let me play ps3 :L

was talking to him on cg before, think he is getting the same as me,
http://www.benq.com.au/products/product_detail.cfm?product=1796&pltag=2&ptag=197

also wondering if you guys are going to make a MW2 P2P team??

donkeyzN
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:08 am

Yea ill be most likely getting that one ^. My brothers want to know can they play n64 on it? lol. Because if they cant Ill have to keep the fat ass non-hd up there and get a seperate desk for it or squish it all up. And as for your Q on mw2 p2p. Theres no point in paying $15 when there is teams like Unit, Malice and MindFreak who would absoulutely dominate. Unit has one of like 2grand on mw2 competitive gaming lollol.

Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Zapn Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:33 am

Callum by me a monitar kk go

thanks bye x
Zapn
Zapn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  donkeyzN Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:10 am

Eliade wrote:Yea ill be most likely getting that one ^. My brothers want to know can they play n64 on it? lol. Because if they cant Ill have to keep the fat ass non-hd up there and get a seperate desk for it or squish it all up. And as for your Q on mw2 p2p. Theres no point in paying $15 when there is teams like Unit, Malice and MindFreak who would absoulutely dominate. Unit has one of like 2grand on mw2 competitive gaming lollol.

Finally back home and set my monitor,
you need to plug it into a PC and then your able to use the HDMI, so I just popped in my school laptop and works fine, haven't played B.O on it yet but will soon.

donkeyzN
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzik Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:30 am

eli mymate and my brother has a reallygoodlooking monitor they are bith the sameand mybrothers only work for pc but you can get ones that hdmi cables go straight into it go to harvey norman thats were i gotit

Renzik
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  donkeyzN Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:32 am

Phazed_33 wrote:eli mymate and my brother has a reallygoodlooking monitor they are bith the sameand mybrothers only work for pc but you can get ones that hdmi cables go straight into it go to harvey norman thats were i gotit

Link brahhhhhh

donkeyzN
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  donkeyzN Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Good game guys, lag spiking as fark.

unlucky there Sad bit rusty coming back from holis but should be fun when I start scrimming with you guys

donkeyzN
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Yelzah Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:31 pm

IMO we were the better team. 8-1 defense grid, we won. 8-1 villa, just unlucky we couldn't get 2 rounds on attack to win. Then on Hanoi we are about to plant and win the match but rossco times out just when etri died. Oh well, watevz. Now focus on 4v4 gf

Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  donkeyzN Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:46 am

Bamizz wrote:IMO we were the better team. 8-1 defense grid, we won. 8-1 villa, just unlucky we couldn't get 2 rounds on attack to win. Then on Hanoi we are about to plant and win the match but rossco times out just when etri died. Oh well, watevz. Now focus on 4v4 gf

who cares you guys are in a p2p gf

donkeyzN
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:07 am

Yea fuck Deadlink, Rather have a better shot at winning cash then a final SnD Match.

Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  donkeyzN Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:17 am

Eliade wrote:Yea fuck Deadlink, Rather have a better shot at winning cash then a final SnD Match.

when you boys gonna be on, been waitin'

donkeyzN
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  donkeyzN Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:14 pm

hey hey guys,

talked to eliade and I'm going to have to walk out of the trial..
Not because I don't want to be with you guys but I rushed my decision to early and want to think it out.. If i change my mind I'd love to re-gain the position of trialing again if you guys let me <3

Byeee

donkeyzN
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum