Epidemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unborn_KiLR's

3 posters

Go down

Unborn_KiLR's  Empty Unborn_KiLR's

Post  Unborn_KiLR Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:34 am

PSN ID/Xbox GT (Current): Unborn_KiLR
PSN ID/Xbox GT (Previous Ones): VaNiiSh-FuSioN and Exiled-Kingz

First Name: Andrew

Previous clans: NVS2, AoS, VaNiiSh, Exiled.

Do you have a gaming headset and if so what brand/type? Turtlebeach PX21

Game/s that you are currently active on: Black Ops

Competitive Gaming experience: My gaming experience started in 2010. In MW2, I was in a clan called NVS2. We were quite a competitive team. We weren't on cybergamer but we did have lots of clan battles with other clans just by messaging. When black ops came out, I began to get more into competitive gaming and found cybergamer. I joined a clan called 'VaNiiSh'. We were quite a good team. We got into the high 10's in the 5v5 Ladder. I was just a member but few months later I became the leader. We were going good but I didn't feel that the clan was active enough so I left and joined Exiled. Exiled are a great clan, great members but a few of the members have JUST split up, leading us to our seprate ways.

Tell us a little bit about the kind of player you are: I love to rush but if told I will stay back and push slowly. I love the MP5K and AK47. I know all callouts and I communicate a lot.

Favorite Weapons: AK47, MP5k.

How Active are you?: Online everyday for heeps.

Sensitivity: 7 (Very High)

Default or Tactical layout: Tactical

Favorite Perks: Flack Jacket, Hardened, Ninja, Tactical Mask.

Is there a certain time you have to get off cod each night? At about 10/10:30

Favorite Class Setups: AK47 Dual Mag - Flack Jacket, Hardened, Tactical Mask
MP5k Extended Mags - Lightweight - SoH - Ninja

Can you host: Yes up to 12 people.

Why would you like to join Epidemic?: Epidemic seem like a very organised and competitve team. I believe this clan suits my play style, run and gun Very Happy.
You are a great, solid team and I believe that I could contribute to this clan. Most of the members are active and aren't assholes like other clans.

What would you like to gain/expect out of Epidemic if successful?: Just a few mates to play PUGs and Scrims with and a great competitive experience

Facebook (Optional): https://www.facebook.com/AndrewK98

If there's anything that you would like to add, please do so here: I am also quite good at graphics so if you need a few signatures I can make some Smile

Unborn_KiLR
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Unborn_KiLR's  Empty Re: Unborn_KiLR's

Post  Zapn Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:23 am

Nice App you posted Mate seem Like a Nice Kind i think the only down side might be your a bit to young for us all seeing as majority of us are 16-18

But none or the less you gotta wait for Bamizz / Eliade to Reply here as they have the final word not me

but feel free to add me on PSN and i will party up with you and play 9 Live's see how you go

Psn zaaapN
Zapn
Zapn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Unborn_KiLR Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:00 am

Kiztrox wrote:Nice App you posted Mate seem Like a Nice Kind i think the only down side might be your a bit to young for us all seeing as majority of us are 16-18

But none or the less you gotta wait for Bamizz / Eliade to Reply here as they have the final word not me

but feel free to add me on PSN and i will party up with you and play 9 Live's see how you go

Psn zaaapN
Thanks for the post mate. I'll add your PSN in a few hours. Also, I am 13 but I'm mature and Idc what age I am tbh... You were born before me. You were 13 before. Big deal Razz

Unborn_KiLR
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:11 am

Sorry bud, not what we are looking for.
Blqzn
Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content