Epidemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zennikz

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Zennikz                              Empty Zennikz

Post  Miszty Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:36 pm

Hey lads you all know me on shadz but im changing all my names and so on to ZeniQz/Zenikkz now.

This is mainly for Ps3 BO but if accepted i will hapily join any of the other teams you want me in whether it be xbox or ps3.

PSN ID/Xbox GT (Current):Shadz_IV(ZeniQz)/ Shadz IV (ZeniQz)
PSN ID/Xbox GT (Previous Ones): Meh alot of them.

First Name:Tom

Age: 18 ( My cg does say 16 as a joke. If you don't believe me feel free to ask Benny or Zenji or people that have me on FB.)

Previous clans: Ps3-Legendary, Faded, few other but those 2 are the highlights really. Xbox: Relapse(Now Quadplay) CGd S2 BO, Exclusive CGa S3 BO (I left because my xbox got rrod and took ages to fix.)
Do you have a gaming headset and if so what brand/type? Px21/x41

Game/s that you are currently active on: Ps3: CoD4 and BO if i'm needed. XBox: CoD4 (meant to be in p2p but got rrod lawl) and BO.

Competitive Gaming experience: Hmm. Ps3 CG: Won Inter Finals S1 BO with Legendary and 9th or so p2p BO. After that flitted around a few teams as i was sort of inactive, namely Legacy who got to top 8 when it had me, deadspawn(Inlinear) and zenji active. Currently in faded which was a remake of a team a few months ago who got to 8th. Only players from that team in it now though are zenji, viper and I. Faded just doesn't feel right to me as i was a captain but i'm not now and things just gone bad with recruiting and strats. Ps3 6A: Currently in kC, we pretty much hold our top 8 spot every season. XBOX: CGd S2 Relapse(Quadplay) and as i said before was meant to be Exclusive CGa S3. I also played a ODC on xbox for 4v4 and 4v4 p2p With Legacy on ps3 but we failed hard of course. Have been to one ACL Sydney but i got raped :/ as i was still reasonably knew to 4v4 circuit. I played 2 years competitive CoD4 pc on a site called UKesA and made LAN finals in the semi pro division finishing 4th twice and missing out on prize money Sad

Tell us a little bit about the kind of player you are: I consider myself an all rounder as my shot with MP5, Ak, M16 is usually impecable after 20 mins of playing CoD4/BO and i have also had experience throughout BO of pretty much every spot on most maps particularly on defence. When my internet/connection to host is good i prefer to rush as i apparently eat bullets but besides that i know alot of rushes from playing with Exposure (now Cgi xbox) and shjt (sBd + xboxers CGm) Besides that i love my AK and M16 to slow push as i said i think i am an allrounder for sure mainly because i like to do different things within my strat whether it be a rush, hold or sit way back and so on. I am also a pro flank watcher for attack on most maps as i actually end up pushing forward and flanking the enemy to help out the attack. i am massive on callouts and will not shut up when it comes to game time but it's all about the match so dw.

Favorite Weapons: BO: MP5, AK, M16 obvious ones of course.

How Active are you?: Every night on both consoles really, i share my time between them when in teams on both.

Sensitivity: 3

Default or Tactical layout: I play default flipped but i use a razer Onza so i have jump and crouch/prone on my extra triggers on each side while i can still default knife. Basically what i'm trying to say is i can panic knife, drop and jump easily despite playing default now over tactical like i used to.

Favorite Perks: I'll just say 4v4 CG and 6A as i haven't really played alot of x-mod. Lightweight, Hardened and Ninja all pro are my preffered setup.

Is there a certain time you have to get off cod each night? no but i tend to get off about 12 ish cause i like my sleep but it may be a tiny bit earlier if i have to go to uni ro soemthign next morning.

Can you host: Not atm but i will be getting new net within the fortnight and i should be able to host then with 4 bars to most.

Why would you like to join Epidemic?:
Well, whenever i have seen you boys play you are always very organised and that suits me very much indeed. Also in general most of you are good lads(particularly killzy) and out of the top sort of 10 teams you are the only guys i feel i will fit in well with.
Were you recommended by anyone? If so, who?: Nope. Just liek the look of you boys.

What would you like to gain/expect out of Epidemic if successful

Last edited by ZeniQz on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:59 am; edited 3 times in total

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Zennikz                              Empty Re: Zennikz

Post  Miszty Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:52 pm

Sorry it's about 3 years worth of reading....

I've been around a fair bit especially the last 6 months lawl.

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Nice application bud. This will be discussed in a private forum./

I have already gained a general idea about you. You love your gaming and have even made it to a lan, despite getting smashed, it shows that you care about gaming. Love the part about communication/comms.

Add me on xbox, Eliade x. and on PS3 Eliade-Ep.

Note:
-On xbox SnD we are looking pretty full, and when phxzed/Leg get there xbox's we will have a very strong team.
-PS3 5v5 SnD s3 there quite well be a opportunity as we currently only have 6 members.

Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Zapn Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Sup Shadz it Killzyy im not going to Lie callum but the Kid is a beast i use to be in the same team as him back in the day ( Avenger) and he use to give us all these g33k strats and carry us we were in inter finals but for some reason the team disband right befor final's

but i can honestly say we could use a player like him in the tam gets along with everyone can have a laugh now and then

only downside is he keep's changing his PSN Wink add me kunt
Zapn
Zapn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Killzy never not making me blush... lawl <3

You're too active kiz thus why i deleted you as i only kept the people in my teams added but with new net hopefully that's sorted.

@ Eli-Nar man this is mainly for ps3 BO cause the idea is i'll be able to join exclusive during recruitment week again but they are looking full as well :/ Even though Haven't played xbox for a while because of rrod and didn't have live but my net is too shit for it anyway thus why upgrading. Also i probably won't be adding you on xbox till i actually get xbox live lawl. (Which will be like a week before recruitment week)

Anyways, i'll add you two for now and see how things go when you are on. I'm capped now so will be playing shit no matter what. Also if i randomly go missing for a few days it's probably because my net is getting the installation shiz done as i am generally extremely active.

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:25 pm

Is there a reason why you are leaving Faded? I read that you just dont feel comfortable in it not being leader, can you touch on it more?

Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Yer man sure. Although i should let you know it's nto the only reason but i will list the others below the novel i'm about to write.

Basically it's a long story. back at like close to chrissy i was in a team with zenji and viper we made top 8 surprisingly but ended when 3 members got matchbanned for whatever reasons.

After i joined legendary and was told they were ending(Which they didnt but i decided it was time to move on as i was inactive anyway) i did whatever i did for like another month or two. I joined Viper's team again and Zenji was in it as well, fluxx didn't want to be leader anymore so viper and i suggested we make it like our old team with a few different players. Viper and i were leaders again and it was all good for a while but fadissa joined and he has a massive ego. Like a bigger ego than mine lawl and so he talked over me if you get what i mean and as a leader i didnt think a member should be able to just overthrow a leader's decision and i packed the shits lawl. And eventually me and him started arguing and stuff as you do when stuff happens and i took it on the chest for a while, we talked it out after a bit and we were all sweet but he just kept going over me and again as a leader i didn't like this and again we started arguing and so now i left. Turns out he said tonight if i stayed he was leaving so i thought, i'll leave the team on good terms with everyone bar him and most people will be happy even though they lost me and that's why i'm applying. I am still mates with all of them really.

Yer i know it's a bit confusing but basically i didn't like people overthrowing my authority i guess. Mainly because although i welcomed input from members if someone says to me like "NO if he joins i'm leaving" and stuff like that which he did it pissed me off and i couldn't handle it. I'm not someone that will argue with people much over teams and stuff as i am generally very laid back, yes i do take things very seriously but i'm not going to have massive fights over teams and stuff. Despite always playing hard gaming is still a hobby and will always be enjoyed most when treated like this(wise words from rooster to me lawl) and that's how i ended up applying for ep.

The other reason's for wanting to apply were eating at me for a few weeks now.

reason 1. is that i was one of the more experienced players in the team and i made all the strats which was fine but my thinking in strats was way ahead of others because they were good players but not experienced in smarts and things to the level they needed to be with the strats i made because most of them were from my xbox team which was very complicated. Anyways i started feeling like i was playing a level to easy which i did prove in a few games and scrims(20 bombed 2 games out of 3 in like 2 weeks).

The last reason is sort of a continuation of that^ is that when i joined legendary for p2p i was probably like a top 16 player but because we scrimmed with like the top teams on ps3 in MLS, sBd, Ven and few others i improved almost immediately in terms of how to play CG and pretty much became what i am now(Most have said top 8 which makes me Smile and i know this is what ep can help me with. I have seen Killzy and Phazed who were always good just excel and go to a whole other level after joining you boys. It's another learning curve to get better which i do need as my game has dropped off lately (again i think it's because i was playing below my level) and i believe you guys can get me even further if i am accepted and together could go even further than what you have recently which in itself is very, very impressive.

Again sorry for the essay but that's pretty much my life story ahaha.

So yer i'll check back tommorow unless i get bored laying in bed not falling asleep lawl. had an early wake-up and need my beauty sleep so night lads!

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:02 pm

The more you type, shows to me the more you care about the application and gaming which is fantastic. I loved the part where you noted that phxzed and kiz were good, but after EP took them under our wing they went to a whole new level, makes me feel good and im sure to Bamizz Epidemics other leader he would smile about it too.

I believe we could build you up to a whole new level. You obviously care about gaming, which is one of the things I look for mostly and activeness, willing to strat, willing to stay up late in order to do shit to help the clan. Its looking good for a trial process but still have to run this through with the other boys.

Note:
If you do get a chance for a trial process, it would go for approx 3-4weeks depending on how your process is going. We would expect you to be 100% loyal to Epidemic, and 100% active with us and us only. That means, leaving other teams that you are currently with. But yea wait for the others, bol bud.

Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Yelzah Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Nce app.. This will be discussed

Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Yelzah Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:11 am

Makes me happy wwhen you say that because i tought kiz and phzed quite a bit:)

Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Zapn Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:19 am

Cameron Make's Me Happy you can still play xbox / PS3 again =)
Zapn
Zapn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Hey kix wat psn you use now?

i added zaaapn but i presume that's ur cb account?

Give me the one you pub hard on braa.

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:42 pm

Just a headsup. We aren't to active on PS3 B.O atm due to s3 not getting underway yet. Currently we are focusing on xbox B.O and PS3 Cod4 so catch up with us on them if you have them. You will probably get given a trial process bud, but will confirm in the coming hours/days.

Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Eliade wrote:Just a headsup. We aren't to active on PS3 B.O atm due to s3 not getting underway yet. Currently we are focusing on xbox B.O and PS3 Cod4 so catch up with us on them if you have them. You will probably get given a trial process bud, but will confirm in the coming hours/days.

yer that actually works out well though.

I'm capped anyway so i'm lagging all over the place atm so here's to hoping my new net is done sooner rather than later all reay for a trial Suspect .

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:36 am

Just letting you boys know that my new internet is now sorted. I am going with tekstra over tpg (Thank christ. TPG times out every 5 mins) and that within the next 2-4 days my net will be getting swapped over but i'll be offline for around 5-7 days depending on how fast it gets done. Hopefully this doesn't affect my app as usually i am extrememly active but yer, need to upgrade so i can sponge like a bitch(lawls) and play xbox without worrying about lag.

Also side note: I should be able to host but i'm not sure as to the proxomity of the service here in newy. Area is famous for shitty internet reception tbh. If you don't get what i mean, watch denz play when he has his "lagswitch" going. He lives like a few mins away from me and was on a similar plan to me, only my net doesn't advantage me like his Sad

Anyways should talk to some of you within few days and then after my net has been fixed up!

ciao all.

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Go to denz house. Kill him, Epidemic win. kgo.

Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:58 pm

Eliade wrote:Go to denz house. Kill him, Epidemic win. kgo.

Sounds like a plan.

Also new psn now: zenikkz

Add if you wish. Although again i will go missing for a week or so randomly :/

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Zapn Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:28 am

i pib hard on zaaapN so yeah will add u when my ps3 starts up
Zapn
Zapn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:45 am

^kk mate Smile

I'll send you a friend request on Zenikkz.

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Might get a trial spot with our ps3 snd team.

Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:53 pm

CG account?

Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:00 pm

CG Name is Zenikkz

I can't post the link here cause i am a new member to the site, but i pm'd you on CG as well so yer that's me...

Also new internet will be finished installing on 23rd but i will be online next couple of nights anyway but am lagging like fuck as my Brother's net is worse than my old plan :/

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:27 pm

On trial with us bud. Best of luck. I have invited you to our 5v5 snd team. I will also change your account so it appears as a trialer.

Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Okay Cheers mate. <3

But wait till after the 20th to see how i play lawl.

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Kikz is on trial on xbox and ps3 platform with us. Best of luck. He will have XBOX LIVE by Tuesday.

Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum