Epidemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corkzz

Go down

Corkzz                        Empty Corkzz

Post  Corkzz Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Xbox GT (Current): Corkzz
Xbox GT (Previous Ones): Dope Horris

Name: Michael

Previous clans: Dope

Do you have a gaming headset and if so what brand/type? Tritton 720s (Broken xbl controller to headset cord, bought one off ebay, should have it in a weeks time)

Game/s that you are currently active on: Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Halo Reach (odd occasion), Battlefield BC2, (Black ops disc broke, my stupid mate picked up my xbox while it was inside, not much point in getting it, because the release of MW3 is near)

Competitive Gaming experience: Played for a friends clan named Dope. Nothing too serious, which is why i'm looking for something a little more competitive.

Tell us a little bit about the kind of player you are: I play conservatively most of the time, using kill streaks to my advantage. I dont camp, but i dont run out like a headless chicken either. I like to move through points of cover to reach an objective or enemy territory, a bit like an obstacle course really lol. 9 times out of 10, the person who is standing behind cover (eg, a car) will win the gunfight. I like to stick to the objective and rush/flank if necessary. I believe communication is key in any team, so i will always use teamwork to get that advantage over the other team.

Favorite Weapons: Tar 21, Scar, Ak-47, M40a3, Ak47u.. pretty good with anything really, like to mix it up. Using the same gun match after match seems boring to me

How Active are you?: Most days i'll be on unless im out with mates or some shit

Sensitivity: 9

Default or Tactical layout: Tactical all the way!

Favorite Perks: Marathon, Stopping Power, Sitrep

Is there a certain time you have to get off cod each night? Not exactly, normally get off around 12 unless i have sport the next day. Got the tv, xbox, and headset all setup in my room so i'm sorted. Can stay up late if needed.

Favorite Class Setups: MW2 - SCAR-H, FMJ, Grenade, Stuns, Scavenger, Stopping Power, Sitrep. Cod4 - Ak47 - Bomb Squad, Stopping Power, Deep Impact. Black Ops - Mp5k, Marathon, Lightweight, Sleight Of Hand, Ninja pro

Can you host: I'm an alright host, probably wouldn't be the best option but hey.

Why would you like to join Epidemic?: Saw you guys on livestream a while ago, looked like a very solid team. I have always wanted to join a competitive clan, and you guys seem like a great bunch of blokes. Would love to get know you guys better and kick some ass with you on cod Wink

What would you like to gain/expect out of Epidemic if successful?: Learn off you guys, maybe even teach you a thing or too, make new friends and yeah, become a better player I guess.

If there's anything that you would like to add, please do so here: Chuck me an add, have a few games with me, and hopefully i can show you guys what i've got to offer. If you have any other questions or anything like that, feel free to ask me. Oh and I will be purchasing BF3 and MW3 on release date. My School exams are from the 9th to the 24th of November so i'll be a little inactive during the exam period for study.

My setup consists of a 250gb xbox slim, 32 inch full hd sony lcd tv, Tritton ax720 headset, and i got a laptop,

Last edited by Corkzz on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Corkzz
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Corkzz                        Empty Re: Corkzz

Post  Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:49 pm

I'm naked

Back to top Go down

Post  Corkzz Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:00 am

Supreme Jay II wrote:I'm naked

ooooooooooooh, sexy

Corkzz
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:14 am

Not that my opinion counts BUT:

-And our team is about as full as you can get.

-You don't seem like you have had enough competitive experience to me.

Saying that you could be a god of cod but if you're not i highly doubt you would get in let alone a trial. but like a said my opinion doesn't count for much as i am probably the worst in AUScod, legit.

Besides all that's against you bol man you seem like you really want to get into competitive gaming hard and i hope you do.

if you don't get in EP join a lower ranked team in MW3 and go from there as you get more recognised and whatnot.

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mexzicann Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:43 am

why are u in EP with ur the worst at auscod ?? haha <3

Mexzicann
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:07 am

Sorry Corkkz we aren't looking for members.

Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:45 am

ZeniQz wrote:Not that my opinion counts BUT:

Saying that you could be a god of cod but if you're not i highly doubt you would get in let alone a trial. but like a said my opinion doesn't count for much as i am probably the worst in AUScod, legit.

Besides all that's against you bol man you seem like you really want to get into competitive gaming hard and i hope you do.

if you don't get in EP join a lower ranked team in MW3 and go from there as you get more recognised and whatnot.

haha worst in auscod doubt that man last night lazza and i found some pretty shit cunts who thought we were working together in a FFA yet the only deaths we both had were from each other haha. @corkz, yes sexy, i'm sexy. Sexy means what again? missing teeth and my left arm because a croc bit the fucker off while i was dynamite fishing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Corkzz Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:33 am

lol, its cdnz from ps3. wyb boys told me to try join ur clan without saying who i was. i sold my ps3, only got xbox now.

Last edited by Corkzz on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Corkzz
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Yelzah Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:39 am

Lol when I saw cork I new it was you

Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Corkzz Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:43 pm

suure ya did lol

Corkzz
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:55 pm

me 2.

Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:30 pm

me 3.

No just kidding.

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Corkzz Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:42 am

ZeniQz wrote:Not that my opinion counts BUT:

cheers, thanks for the advice <3

Corkzz
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:33 am

l;awl dude dw bout that if you were in wYb or whatever i'm sure you have had enougfh experience but not having BO when BO is the the main game on xbox is a disadvantage. MW3 soon anyway Smile

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Corkzz Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:35 am

ZeniQz wrote:l;awl dude dw bout that if you were in wYb or whatever i'm sure you have had enougfh experience but not having BO when BO is the the main game on xbox is a disadvantage. MW3 soon anyway Smile
yeah but black ops is a piece of shit. i dont understand why so many people still play competitively on it? it sucks, cod4 and cod6 are way better

Corkzz
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:48 am

as far as xbox is concerned.. Steelseries leagues br0.

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Yelzah Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:31 am

Declined/

Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down