Epidemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 p2p.....

3 posters

Go down

CoD4 p2p..... Empty CoD4 p2p.....

Post  Miszty Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:33 am

Hey lads seeing as i am helping you boys out with CoD4 p2p because you only have 6 so i'll be subbing like a baw5 but....

I have recently spent about $400+ on my pc and bought xbox live this morning so i now find myself a bit cash strapped and i don't even have $20 to pay for CoD4 cause i'm a poor Uni student.

Anyways i basically don't have money for the next 2-4 weeks as i get paid monthly and the whole pc repairs thing stuffed me up.

So anyways if someone would be able to help me out and pay for me temporarily that would be fucking amazing and i'll pay you back. Alternatively i willl pay for the next entry fee for the next p2p (Which could be MW3 league's Wink ) or if we take some winnings then of course you would just take an extra $20 from my share.

Anyways if anyone could help me out i would probably want to give you head BUT because i'm probably not considered trustworthy by most in Ep if i do get in i definitely plan on being here for a while so wouldn't ruin it by not paying someone $20 back. Of course i'm sure i could figure something out with admins to get it paid but would rather not deal with the hassle.

Anyways lads good luck for your match tonight vs FX as a win particularly against them would be an amazing way to start off the season and also good luck 2moz night Wink

That is all!

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

CoD4 p2p..... Empty Re: CoD4 p2p.....

Post  Blqzn Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:52 am

Your cute. Ill tell you what, if you havn't payed by say Saturday Ill pay for you. Aslong as you return the favour and pay for me in another P2P. Kiz will be the best to talk to about this situation though. He is very trustworthy and could be able to pay for you Wednesday. We are going to get all our payments done by Wednesday hopefully. Phxzed you gota pay for yourself as well bro.
Blqzn
Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Well i will be able to pay you back of course but not for another 2 weeks or so at least. Like i said i had to fix my pc (Technically not mine but i my nan's which i broke so i pay for it) which was like a month worth of work for me!

And yes if you want me to pay for you in the next p2p comp i will of course...

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:48 pm

aww eli is so lovely, what a nice cunt. you deserve a fucking hug

Back to top Go down

Post  Yelzah Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Ask kiz he has 3000 bucks in his paypal lol
Yelzah
Yelzah