Epidemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wow what a heartless cunt.

Go down

wow what a heartless cunt. Empty wow what a heartless cunt.

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:53 am

Ok so i now have a 3day PUG ban, insomnia nz a pug admin thought i should get this ban because i had to leave my xbox so i could go deal with a emergency with my pregnant wife. He said i should have stayed on the xbox and got a fill in first HAHA talk about a fucking idiot. Love how admins seem to get away with rage quitting and then joining another PUG, then pulling some shit like this. The kicker was that just before i turned off the xbox i told doGge to grab me a fill in, he got insomnia in to fill my position. Anyway thats me just having a little rage : ) i got it all resolved now

Back to top Go down

wow what a heartless cunt. Empty Re: wow what a heartless cunt.

Post  Blqzn Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:40 am

If your still pugbot banned. PM a xbox admin (reconmend OzFalcon) and explain your story about prego wife emergency etc. And Im sure it will be fixed asap.,
Blqzn
Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:43 am

Eliade wrote:If your still pugbot banned. PM a xbox admin (reconmend OzFalcon) and explain your story about prego wife emergency etc. And Im sure it will be fixed asap.,

yeah dude i did once i got home, (insomnia) said he doesnt care still going to ban me. I sent him a message saying 'listen im telling you straight up what happened, im not going to ride your dick just to get unbanned. Then he unbanned me 15mins later : )

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum