Epidemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice Website

4 posters

Go down

Nice Website Empty Nice Website

Post  Viper Tue May 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Yea just wanted to Congratulate you guys on this website. Is a great website may i add, Really hope to see you guys stick around for a while on both 6A and cG would be a great team just get your name out there. Maybe think about getting some sponsors under your belt if you haven't already. Get some beasty players and you guys should go great, But like all new teams patience is the key so you may not get the players you want fast not saying you won't get them just a matter of time really. Interesting to see how you boys go on in the 4v4 comp also. Yea well enough d-riding from me Wink . But seriously, well done on the website and hope to see you guys up the ladder soon!
Viper
Viper
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Nice Website Empty Re: Nice Website

Post  Blqzn Tue May 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Viper wrote:Yea just wanted to Congratulate you guys on this website. Is a great website may i add, Really hope to see you guys stick around for a while on both 6A and cG would be a great team just get your name out there. Maybe think about getting some sponsors under your belt if you haven't already. Get some beasty players and you guys should go great, But like all new teams patience is the key so you may not get the players you want fast not saying you won't get them just a matter of time really. Interesting to see how you boys go on in the 4v4 comp also. Yea well enough d-riding from me Wink . But seriously, well done on the website and hope to see you guys up the ladder soon!
Congratulate queb on all the site work Smile

But yea, we have been playing together for over a year us 4 boys, and phazed sneaked in. With the 4v4 p2p Starting we got 2 fill spots in with skcram and tomboden good mates and players of ours. Thanks for stopping by Viper and we too hope to do well in the 4v4 Obj. Maybe even making top4?
Blqzn
Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Yelzah Tue May 10, 2011 2:55 pm

Thanks for stopping by vper feel free to browse through the forums. Appreciate it mate.

queb
Yelzah
Yelzah
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Alex you're fucking shit.

honestly, look at your name bro weowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down