Epidemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v Hawkeye Application

4 posters

Go down

v Hawkeye Application Empty v Hawkeye Application

Post  v Hawkeye Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:48 pm

PSN ID/Xbox GT (Current): v Hawkeye
PSN ID/Xbox GT (Previous Ones): o Hawkeye o 21

First Name: Kyle

Previous clans:
Anarchy
Relinquish (Astride)

Do you have a gaming headset and if so what brand/type?
- I currently have Turtlebeach x31's
- I will be getting Astro A40's either sometime before or after Christmas

Game/s that you are currently active on:
I compete on the Modern Warfare 3 ladders:
1v1 Ladder
2v2 Ladder
4v4 Ladder
5v5 Ladder - Stands over top of all other games

Competitive Gaming experience:
I have played 1 serious season of competitive gaming where I achieved quite a bit and improved a tonne as a player. I went from a top 50 team to top 20 team and then to a top 5 CGo team which also gave me the opportunity to compete in the finals match between Astride and Forsaken. I stayed with the team until they lost the Grand Final against Epidemic E-Sports. I left that team after they started recruiting more people into the team until the team consisted of 9 members and went on to make my own team which eventually ended due to members immaturity causing me to give up on them all as players and people and look for a team which I believe I am more suited to.

Tell us a little bit about the kind of player you are:
I consider myself a very diverse player capable of playing a mixed amount of roles. I like to play aggressively but am also capable of sitting back and holding my spot. I am very dominant with a SMG and am very good at contesting my opponents when pushing and do so in a smart matter. I get my comms out even if I've killed the person before I could call it I will still call it to give my team mates a brief idea as to where players have been and where they may be going. I consider myself to be almost unstoppable when pushing with an SMG and also feel I am very good at outshooting people long range with an Assault Rifle.

Favorite Weapons:
MP7
PPM901
M16 (Barely use now as it's easily outshot but still a very good gun)

How Active are you?:
On everyday, like to go out on the weekends but always give notice as to when im going out and am on enough to make up for the nights I do go out.

Sensitivity:

Default or Tactical layout:
Default, considering switching to Tactical depending on whether I choose to stay SMG dominant which would allow me to drop shot with ease.

Favorite Perks:
Slight of Hand
Quickdraw
Dead Silence

Is there a certain time you have to get off cod each night?
No, I don't have any kind of bed time and because I live in WA im behind most people in the team's I join anyway which means Im usually the last one to go offline.

Favorite Class Setups:
Primary: MP7
Secondary: Magnum with Tactical Knife
Tactical Grenade: Smoke/Flash
Lethal Grenade: Frag Grenade

Primary: PPM901
Tactical Grenade: Flashbangs

Primary: Scar-L
Tactical Grenade: Flashbangs

Can you host: Yes, although it is not good for people in New Zealand as im from Western Australia

Why would you like to join Epidemic?: I see that Team Elevate (Epidemic E-Sports) have a chance of going very far over the seasons of MW3 and want to be apart of the accomplishments to come

Were you recommended by anyone? If so, who?: I was not recommended

What would you like to gain/expect out of Epidemic if successful?: I would like to be treated as an equal member of an active team that has no plans of breaking up. I find that I join a lot of teams at a bad time and break up's occur. I would be aiming for a core spot but would not push for it until I have built chemistry with the team and because I don't want to bring down the team in anyway, I want to wait until the team believes im ready.

Facebook (Optional):

If there's anything that you would like to add, please do so here:
My Goals:
- Find a team which I have perfect chemistry with
- Make Leagues
- Stay with a team for a total of 3 series and hopefully longer

Another Perk about me:
- Constantly producing idea's for more strategies and always finding flaws in the strategies until they are perfected
- Find lots of geek spots

Last edited by v Hawkeye on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

v Hawkeye
Visitor

Back to top Go down

v Hawkeye Application Empty Re: v Hawkeye Application

Post  Miszty Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Now before everyone thinks i am saying this because we are friends. we honestly have only talked tonight and probably twice between now and mw3 release.

Anyways my opinion:

Watched him the last few days when i have been scrimming with him and have to say he could definately play Cgd and would push CGa in my opinion. He went 17-5 against afterlife tonight so i think that speaks for itself. Of course he didnt do that good every half but potential is there.

Definately well worth a trial if we give him some very basic strats to do whilst playing with us. Don't know about core 5 atm but would fit in well as a sub as he is a relaxed kind of guy and wouldn't complain/winge etc...

xoxo everyone.

p.s. Is hazy dead or...?

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:44 am

Seen this guy MVP a fair bit on B.O, then I wondered why Relinquish didn't play you anymore, obviously now I know because you left the team. Nice application, put a lot of depth into those questions which is good. Chuck me an add as im interested to see you more, Epidemic Blqzn.

Also, keep an eye out for a sly gypsy asian walking around Perth. Hes been missing for a couple days now, phones off/dead, hasn't been on CG for over a week. Name: Jay Tajaran, GT: Hazynator.
Blqzn
Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Yelzah Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:49 am

YOUR HIS BEST FRIEND CUNT good app.
Yelzah
Yelzah
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:26 am

^negative.

Had to replace my spec ops partner cause my other one disowned me and then wouldnt help me out Sad

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Kyle man we have quit snd so i dont know what is happening with your app :/

Sorry bro. I didnt know this was going down till after your app.

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  v Hawkeye Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Thats ok, I saw it coming to be honest, all good teams are jumping over to 4's so yeah im not too sure what im going to do...

v Hawkeye
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:19 am

Declined/
Sorry bud.
Blqzn
Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down