Epidemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Progression Of Epidemic

4 posters

Go down

Progression Of Epidemic Empty Progression Of Epidemic

Post  Renzik Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:26 am

This is just a little read of what I think of the progression of Epidemic From the move to xbox.

The starting:

It all started when Callum and Cameron had and idea to make a cybergamer clan called Epidemic. After years spent on Sixaxis Gaming, the guys eventually decided it was time for change. So they got who they thought were the best players from Watch your Back (wYb) to make the trip over to cybergamer.

I was only just getting to know the boys and in my personal opinion didn't think they would go far on cybergamer. I knew they were outstanding objective players and proved that when they got in the 4v4 p2p against Mindfreak. But would they be the same at Search?

I was suprised when I seen Epidemic cruise up the SnD ladder. With the team of, Blqzn, Yelza, Mexzican, Hazy and Zapn. The ps3 community were witnessing one of the best up and coming teams of that year.

With the recruitment of me in July I wasn't to sure on how it would go. Little did I know I was just part of what I thought the most talented and nicest guys have had in my gaming experience to date.

The Epidemic guys had allot of achievements throughout ps3. Runners up 4v4 Obj CGi - $600 winnings, Pro CGo Finalists 5v5 SnD, Cod4 p2p Competitors, Voted most Under-Rated team.

When we picked up Zenikkz he became a vital player. Helping us throught ps3 finals and soon xbox. Im sure we all thought of Zenikkz to be great player and a even better person to talk to.

The Falling Of Epidemic PS3:

With the hacking of ps3 and not being able to play online the ps3 community slowly became less popular with players going over to xbox and not knowing if they would come back to ps3.

Some of the boys also went over to xbox and saw how it was. Not long after did they decide to make a Epidemic Team on xbox. With psn still down the boys over on xbox again climbed the Cgo SnD ladder fast becoming huge threats and favourites to take out the Cgo season.

When psn eventually came back we still competed in Snd but we would be soon to realise we weren't feeling the same and didn't have the enthusiasm we once did. So then came the decision to end ps3 Epidemic and move to xbox.

With me not being able to get a xbox straight away I had to wait.

Xbox Epidemic Starts.
The Team: Yelza, Blqzn, Zenikkz, Hazy, Zapn, Etri and Jay(soon left team)

The guys immediately loved the xbox and very easily got the hang of things. With the team climbing the ladder fast and eventually reaching second spot it was time for Finals.

With great wins over Beastmode and The Rising in finals they had done it. They had made the grand final in their first ever Cgo season.

With lots of preparation and strating the team headed into the grand final as some say underdogs or favourites. When the day finally came around the boys were ready as they would ever be. With the pressure with it being shoutcasted as well how would the boys go?

I was extremely confident that the boys would take it out and what would ya know the had absolutely demolished Fatality in a huge 3-0 Grand Final. The guys were going crazy that night and I was extremely proud of them.

With mw3 soon to come out all we could think is how would we go. When I was kicked for being a shit cunt at controller and Zapn for some other reason. We attracted the likes of a extremely high standard player. Boosah.

With the quick recruitment of Boosah and his great performance in black ops scrims and mw3 it was definitely a great decision. Myself and im sure the others were really impressed by his performance and his funny, enjoyable personality. And who could not love his catchphrases especially BLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

The start of mw3:

I think it was before I was kicked we picked up a great organisation In Elevate who would benefit us in a big way.

With the start of turbo week for the Snd Ladder the boys yet again climbed the ladder fast and got to 5th spot with 9 wins and 0 losses. So a big achievement for them. When turbo finished it was time for Cgo. The boys came across Cgi teams in their first two games and unfortunately lost them both. Then again lost another two.

With some decision making the team decided to head across to 4's where all the team were going. It certainly paid off with great wins in scrims against Vox Eminor, Genisis and lots more.

I also would like to say a big thanks to Callum and Cameron for coming a big way from ps3 and for running the clan and doing an extremely great job. I would be shit if it wasn't for you guys teaching me and being great friends. I am thrilled to be playing amongst you guys and all of the Elevate boys. So thank you very much. None of us would be her without you.

So that's where we are up to today. Also I have probably missed some things so apologise for that. This is probably a really gay thing to do but im bored but overwhelmed by how far we have come.

Cheers Ben

Renzik
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Progression Of Epidemic Empty Re: Progression Of Epidemic

Post  Miszty Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:39 am

was actualy really enjoyable except the part aboutme.

I'm the worse person to talk to because you can't get a word in :p

Next step for ep.

P2P 4s comps with hopeful winnings.

ESGN 4s league?

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:33 am

Very nice read Kaizen <3

Lets continue to destroy 4's and look forward to the 4v4 CG Comps and possibly ESGN too!
Blqzn
Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blqzn Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Bump/

Is actually a really good read.
Should edit in a month or so Wink
Blqzn
Blqzn
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:55 am

might as well update it now lol.

So mugh shit has gone down...

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Progression Of Epidemic Empty srilankan

Post  amadesha Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:26 pm

Hi, you guys! Some of you may remember me as that one guy named Sozeru who made it to Asurahood and like Level 22 or something! The lovely Auuralei directed me to this forum when I asked if there's a place for the guild to hang out together, so I finally thought "Why not?" And here we are now!

amadesha
Visitor

http://www.onsrilanka.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Miszty Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:27 am

If that's a troll you shouldn't even bother.

Miszty
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down